These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are, not allowed to use this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content, you own, under these Terms, M/s INDUSLIFE BIOTICS PVT LTD and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website and you are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- Restrictions – You are specifically restricted from following acts
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and M/s INDUSLIFE BIOTICS PVT LTD may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant M/s. INDUSLIFE BIOTICS PVT LTD a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third party’s rights. M/s. INDUSLIFE BIOTICS PVT LTD strictly reserves the its right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any point of time without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and M/s. INDUSLIFE BIOTICS PVT LTD express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall M/s. INDUSLIFE BIOTICS PVT LTD, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with use of this Website, whether, such liability is under contract. M/s. INDUSLIFE BIOTICS PVT LTD, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent M/s. INDUSLIFE BIOTICS PVT LTD from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
M/s. INDUSLIFE BIOTICS PVT LTD is permitted to revise/modify these terms at any point of time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis.
The M/s. INDUSLIFE BIOTICS PVT LTD is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under this terms and conditions.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between M/s.INDUSLIFE BIOTICS PVT LTD and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Every dispute, difference, or question which may at any time arise or any person claiming under them, touching or arising out of or in respect of products, content or the subject matter thereof shall be referred to the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996., and parties may appoint sole arbitrator to resolve the dispute, if either parties shall be unable or unwilling to act, to another arbitrator to be agreed upon between the parties, the venue of arbitration will be at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Language of arbitration English and The decision of such an arbitrator shall be binding on the parties.